Phantom Sirens

Started by Destroyer333, May 31, 2011, 08:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destroyer333

Can you implement a feature to disable the phantom sirens. They drive my family crazy

CobraKill

I know it's incipient but you can turn off your sound or somin
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Krell

lol yeah I told that to people when I made spore maze in cw1, instead they just rated my map badly and moved on. People don't want to turn off their volume most times like I me or a few others. So I'm going to have to agree that I wish there was a way to turn that off without turning off the rest of the sound.

TonyP2000

Maybe have the siren go off at the first phantom attack and shut off for the next set of rapid phantom attacks.
Vote Tony!

Ebon Heart

A lot of times the spores knocked some sense into me. I'd be building some reactors or something, and sitting in the TV room while they built, then hear a spore siren an d be like, "oh crap!"
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Ytaker

The game does seriously need an options menu. I've often found I wanted to be able to listen to other musics while playing the game. Mute keys are always necessary.

mthw2vc

Uhh, there is an options menu... Did you never look? It's right there in the lower-right...

At present the options menu has volume control for music or the game as a whole, an option to turn off mist effects, an option to reduce the rendering, and buttons for resetting the game to its default or expanded sizes. Already in the current beta build is a button to turn sirens off.