Custom Map #2971: Push!. By: GameGibu

Started by AutoPost, December 30, 2015, 08:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2971: Push!

Author: GameGibu
Size: 21x255

Desc:
I almost couldn't beat this map, and I'm the one who made it! Enjoy my first map, -GameGibu

Hatsee

Really simple, just annoying because you removed the speed upgrade so a trip to the emitter takes a minute. 

GameGibu

Wow, I'm sorry, I just noticed that. Do you want a new map?
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

GameGibu

By the way I'm so glad that there are other users active. You played my map within the first few minutes it was up.
☆CRPL Master☆

Hatsee

It's fine, just seemed odd that a few things were removed. 

amaranth

Without spoiling too much, I have terped a 9 by 9 square level at the end,, but cannot land another CN, or move the existing one up. Is there a hidden special condition, because otherwise, why can it not land as there I have terped a suitable landing pad?

Builder17

Are you sure there is suitable landing pad? Maybe there isn't 9x9 terrain area , but there could be one terrain under terp for example?

GameGibu

When I did this, I encountered the same problem until I realized that I had missed a single terrain square under the power ring. Just wave the terraform brush over the whole region to make sure you get all the points.

Hope this helps!
-GameGibu
☆CRPL Master☆

Loren Pechtel

What's up with the power crystals?  I used up one and then very soon thereafter they were all gone!

Builder17

Maybe your energy usage in game somehow raised very big and you lost these energy packs?

Johnny Haywire

I loved the ending of this map - pretty funny  ;D

As people above have noted, it's pretty easy to "backdoor" this map. Still, I think this is a good map. It's one where you want to see how fast you can beat it so you try more than once. Maybe not more than twice, but more than once  ;)

Keep it up! Thanks for the map!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?