AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of ship #232: DAVETH

Size: 26x13
Designer: D.Ambition

Corporation:
Galactic Technology [GalTech]
CEO: Acharon

Desc:
Ryan Daveth is a Legion Commander of Eclipse Company. [Made by Dark Ambition I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to put my story characters on the exchange. I'd like this removed if it can be, but if not, i'd prefer people rename it if they use it in a map.

This ship was modified on: Mar 09 2017 09:47:07 GMT

Dark Ambition

This one just uploaded Daveths ship twice... I don't kno why, Liliths is different with a different description. I don't know how to replace this.

Edit: It seems I just uploaded Daveths ship named as liliths, and never uploaded liliths or daveths previously. Well, thats fixed.

Stickman

Quote from: Dark Ambition on January 18, 2017, 08:22:51 PM
This one just uploaded Daveths ship twice... I don't kno why, Liliths is different with a different description. I don't know how to replace this.

When you upload the ship, there's an option to replace existing ship - it updates description, name and ship itself. I've tried it recently and it worked for me. If this one is stuck on "Lilith" instead of "Daveth", that might be a bug worth reporting.
=====> This is a moderately pointy stick. You need to poke me with it once in three days if you need PRPL from me