Toggle button for top bar

Started by SmileyCoder, February 23, 2012, 07:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileyCoder

I was hoping it could be possible to have a button that allows you to toggle the display of the top bar, in the same way as it disappears when you mouse over it.

Press B - Bar goes away.
Press B - Bar comes back.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Shimizu

Meow?

Karsten75

There is a new version in beta test. Primarily to resolve the problem of losing gamedata.dat files over 64KB, but Virgil found time to implement this. Only it's the "I" key, not "B" since that key was already in use as a scrolling key.

Payments, in small anonymous bills can be sent to Virgil any time you feel like it.

Michionlion

Quote from: Karsten75 on February 23, 2012, 01:02:07 PM
There is a new version in beta test. Primarily to resolve the problem of losing gamedata.dat files over 64KB, but Virgil found time to implement this. Only it's the "I" key, not "B" since that key was already in use as a scrolling key.

Payments, in small anonymous bills can be sent to Virgil any time you feel like it.

He should have received quite a few of those anonymous payments by now....
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!