Corrupted Beam Tower Shooting CN? (done/fixed)

Started by milkev, April 17, 2016, 04:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milkev

Hello, ive editted the corrupted beam tower code to set the tower that is shoot to a variable, i was wondering if there was a way to target other units that are in the air(ex: PULSECANNONAIR) i want to use this for the CN so that the player cant move it without losing, :\ CNAIR doesnt work

GoodMorning

I commend to you the Sleeper template. It has examples for many/most questions, this, I believe, included.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Builder17

Just have corrupted beam min terrain in 11 and it shoots only flying units. How about showing code and telling better what you want it to do?  :)

milkev

Quote from: Builder17 on April 18, 2016, 01:37:19 AM
Just have corrupted beam min terrain in 11 and it shoots only flying units. How about showing code and telling better what you want it to do?  :)

i attached the code, i simply just want it to prevent the player from moving there CN tower to create a sense of imprisonment or something like that...  i geuss i could just set it to attack all units in the are that are in its area and set its area to the size of the CN tower, but idk how to set it to shoot any unit >.< then again i could set it to CN tower and set it over it.... a nights sleep really makes one figure some things out

milkev

Builder17

COMMANDNODE is right unit type , just change range and other things what you want from code.  :)