Unit Grouping, Custimizing Weapons, New Units, and more for the editor

Started by CobraKill, May 31, 2011, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraKill

I was wondering if we could permanently group weapons like have a couple of blasters and a launcher as a type of base. Also I would like to be able to make like one super powerful blaster by customizing weapons. There's two units and I think others would like this too. A greeper vacuum and a better weapon for engaging drones. Would be better then a blaster for drones maybe like MadMag's minigun: http://imgur.com/KdfOp.gif One more thing would be the modes that Virgil suggested here: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=7022.0 What do you think? (I know it's a lot :p)
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

CobraKill

Quote from: Grauniad on May 31, 2011, 10:27:40 PM
"Bladders?"  Didn't know we had those in the game. :)

Sorry I was on my iPod touch I must have misspelled it and it changed it   :-[

TonyP2000

A weapon that specializes in destroying drones would be very useful, especially against those super drones. And a type of base that would allow certain weapons to stick togther would be neat.

It would be cool if we could upgrade nullifers allowing them to have a faster count down, a much larger range, and maybe more powerful to take out emitters with more than 1 health.  ???
Vote Tony!

Lioncourt

A new type of weapon when beside a like type, gains power/speed (for those pesky super drones)...
The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't...

CobraKill

Maybe somesort of upgrade for a blaster to turn it drone gun. It shouldnt attack creeper only drones

ontheworld

Quote from: The Commander on June 01, 2011, 09:40:33 AM
Maybe somesort of upgrade for a blaster to turn it drone gun. It shouldnt attack creeper only drones
Drones have priority right now anyways...

TonyP2000

Maybe their could be new types of enemies as well, like:

1. An enemy conversion bomb. (A bomb that turns anti-creeper into regular bad creeper)
2. Drones that leave a stream of creeper as they advance (mobile emitters?).
3. And maybe even drones that when destroyed explode into a mass of creeper?

Of course these would not be the easiest enemies to defeat and could cause lots of trouble to who ever fights against them.
Tell me what you think.  ???

Vote Tony!

J

I like the unit creating idea, a special page to upload (like the maps page) and you can set what custom weapons could be used in the map editor. This could be normal or enemy weapons/structures.
Tell me if I need to explain more.

CobraKill

I love everyone ideas. But what does someone think on the new units and repulser mechanics?

Krell

New enemy units would be awesome. The more ways to create an interesting map the better.

thepenguin

and also, I hope there is some way of changing the gameplay (energy consumption/score calculation/creeper viscosity)
We have become the creeper...