AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8112: CW2.25 B-1

Author: builder17
Size: 45x102

Desc:
#Fields #CW2.25 #NoSpores

Twi

Is the creeper wrapping around the screen? That's neaaaat :D
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

teknotiss

killed all enemies, cleared all creeper and game did not finish... anyone else get this bug?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Hey tek,
In another game like this, I accidently killed an Emitter twice - so it went from Creeper to AC, then back to Creeper.
I had to go back and kill it a third time for the win.
HTH?
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on January 15, 2020, 07:14:26 PM
Hey tek,
In another game like this, I accidently killed and Emitter twice - so it went from Creeper to AC, then back to Creeper.
HTH?
H

i am pretty sure all units were dead except the AC emitter and i killed that too when the game didn't end, and it still didnt end...

odd one, prob some random error on my end i guess! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Grabz

If you still have the save file from where you're sure the map should be won but isn't, I would appreciate it if you shared it. This way I get to either fix a bug, or help you with a silly mistake :)

Quote from: Helper on January 15, 2020, 07:14:26 PM
In another game like this, I accidently killed and Emitter twice - so it went from Creeper to AC, then back to Creeper.
This is correct. I figured it might be interesting if either emitter could flip either way, could make for some puzzle maps. That said, this map has no flip emitters, and it should win when the CN pickup is collected, and all Creeper emitters and the Gateway are destroyed.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

Builder17

Quote from: Twi on January 15, 2020, 05:30:53 PM
Is the creeper wrapping around the screen? That's neaaaat :D

Yes, this map was experiment to see how well it would fit CW2.25, next map might have constant thread for your base from that but not sure