J's growing list

Started by J, August 27, 2011, 11:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

All suggestions are for the editor (and in-game) unless you see: in-game

-Units: Option to completely remove the control of pre-built units, handy for micro-rifts when used as enemy structure (for drones to move through)

-Fields: (only works with drip mode on) New action: Renew drip mode data, addictional options are; end delay and a dropdown menu (full renew or only lower, sets if the value could be increased or not). As you should know, with drip mode on the field won't pick up more creeper than it had when it turned on, with this action you could renew that values without having to turn the field off. With only lower in the dropdown menu I mean that the values still can't go higher than the original amount (when in a pool of creeper it won't pick up more when this action is executed)

-Fields: Standard end delay = 0 frames (instead of 30) and standard move time (move action) = 1 frame (instead of 150). I normally never use exactly 30 or 150, mostly 0, 1 or something like 26, 253 or 892. For move actions: Option to set the move-towards coords to start position (very helpful when moving fields or cloning to another position).

-Fields: Option to create folders, handy when you have many fields in one map.

-In-game/Phantoms(units):
1) Phantom do NOT target any nexus
2) Choose which pre-built units can be tagetted by phantoms

-Terrain: Dark cells, creeper can travel here, while for you it acts as a cell not in range of a beacon.

-(Units/)(trigger-)Fields: When there's creeper in a set pin-field, strange things will happen (Fields: change state (add/remove), turn ... degrees left/right, move, activate loop. Units: new units, remove units, change emitter/gateway settings) (not all of this options have to be created, add and remove options are enough)

-Units: option to edit the settings of the nexus (also the settings of the emitters coming when the nexus is activated and the speed/health of the drones coming out)

-On startup: start with an empty map with a height of 22  8)

-General settings: option to move the whole map up or down, this could make maps lower.

-Terrain: you could set the packet cost of normal terrain to anything between 1 and 100. Images: 1-7: normal3, 8-19: normal10, 20-74/20-100: normal25, 75-100: solid (optional)

-Fields: an option to change the whole field in Creeper only, AC only or both.

I allway put new suggestions on top of this message.

Reactions are welcome!

Grabarz

Quote from: J on August 27, 2011, 11:32:33 AM
option to move the whole map up or down, this could make maps lower.
I would also love an option to change map height from up not down, because if I mess up with calculations on map height, and I want the LS to start from bottom of the map, all I can do is make whole map from new... or just live with how the map looks.

J

added a few suggestions

lich98

i love the terain idea you have my full spport there
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Katra

I too would like to see the ability to change map height from either top or bottom.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!