Custom Map #1025: A. N. T. Chapeter 3: History Pt 1

Started by AutoPost, April 12, 2012, 04:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1025: A. N. T. Chapeter 3: History Pt 1

Author: Kilroyinc

Desc:
The crew exits out of rift space "prematurely " on one of Jupiter's moons. The Lt. Hale and Aliana question Admiral Abraxis's decision to go to Earth's moon rather than going to Colony Prime. But do they realy want to know the answers?

Kilroyinc

OK, I admit that there is a huge reference to one of my favorite sy-fy shows, Stargate SG1 (esp. Season 1 Episode 19, and Stargate Continuum).  I did this to help tell the story and set the stage for who the new enemy that our favorite CW2 crew is facing.  Hope you enjoy both map and story. :)

eudrick

Not to mention, you offhandedly (no problem with it  ;)) refer to the Star Trek universe.  How did you miss out on Star Wars?  ::)
Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Lazarus Long, Time Enough For Love, Robert A. Heinlein

Kilroyinc

Quote from: eudrick on April 12, 2012, 11:28:41 PM
Not to mention, you offhandedly (no problem with it  ;)) refer to the Star Trek universe.  How did you miss out on Star Wars?  ::)

"Star Trek universe."  ???  I'm not familiar with with that series.  Do you mean Stargate Universe?  ;D  Since Star Wars takes place "A long time ago in a galaxy far far away..." and my story takes place 1000 years in the future in our galaxy, a reference to Star Wars would not make much sense. Or to quote Commander Spock, "That would not be logical."   ::)

eudrick

No, sorry , it was my phrasing... I meant Star Trek (assuming that Star Trek, SG1 and Star Wars are 3 separate/parallel universes based on the "alien" factor).
Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Lazarus Long, Time Enough For Love, Robert A. Heinlein

Vinkor

Are you planning on continuing the series, I really like all your maps and the storyline is great, but I noticed it's been almost a month since this one was made.

4xC

Could use maybe a little less hassle getting rid of surface creeper with just 2 launchers and 2 makes that run out often.

The plot lines fitted in great. And the AC emitter was a good addition.
C,C,C,C