Custom Map #139: Convert the Creeper

Started by AutoPost, September 03, 2011, 05:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #139: Convert the Creeper

Author: Seratna

Desc:
Your mission is to convert more creeper, they will not be too much in the battle! Good luck!

Miksu

I enjoyed this level, good job! :)

Easy but funny!

Fisherck

The entire bottom of this map is completely useless because you blocked it off. This is excruciatingly annoying to me, because it serves absolutely no function. The larger the map, the slower it can play on older computers, so Especially if you don't need, please don't use it. :)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Grauniad

And poor Fisherck knows what he's talking about, since I believe he plays on a netbook...  :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

FR-seratna

Hello,
the bottom of the card is not filled ereur from me and I crowns, I know that players play on computers that may have latencies.
You it is possible to modify or remove the card so that I can do it again?

Miksu thank you, I try to make a map more difficult.

Grauniad

We prefer not to remove maps from the database.  So just take it as a lesson learned for future maps. :)

A soon-to-be-released editor upgrade will set the default height to 22 rows, so it will be less likely that people make this mistake in future, we hope.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Fisherck

Quote from: Grauniad on September 03, 2011, 10:16:02 AM
And poor Fisherck knows what he's talking about, since I believe he plays on a netbook...  :)

Indeed. There certaintly can be a difference... ;)

Quote from: FR-seratna on September 03, 2011, 10:33:16 AM
Hello,
the bottom of the card is not filled ereur from me and I crowns, I know that players play on computers that may have latencies.
You it is possible to modify or remove the card so that I can do it again?

Miksu thank you, I try to make a map more difficult.
Thank you for listening. You have made some very interesting maps. I can't wait to see the ones you will be making in the future... ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.