[Library] The great library of Particlandia

Started by kajacx, October 28, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajacx

This thread serves as a information hub for sharing work more easily. The main goal is to help mapmakers by providing them with easy-to find tools, ready-to-use PRPL units, custom ship modules, etc.

Ready-to-use PRPL units (Stand-alone light-weight PRPL scripts that can be placen into almost any map and do something cool)
Spoiler

• Bomb maker - Sucks surrounding particles and creates bombs that explode when near a ship.
  • nicant's runners - Runners from CW3, but in particle fleet, moving on struct instead of digitalis.
  • Good Morning's shipyard - A structure that increases nearby ships' building speed.
[close]

PRPL Libraries (Unitily function, convertors, and other functions that other scripts can use)
Spoiler

[close]

Custom ship modules (Universally usable custom ship modules)
Spoiler

[close]

Utilities scripts (Helps with mapmaking)
Spoiler

[close]

All companies list (List of companies and their ships)
Spoiler

3rd party programs (Programs that help you with mapmaking, one way or another)
Spoiler

[close]

Tutorials
Spoiler

[close]
Why do work yourself, when you can write a program that will do the work for you.

Sorrontis

The first one:

Quote from: kajacx on October 28, 2017, 04:23:27 PM
A simple bomb - A bomb that will explode when a ship comes nearby, releasing a bunch of particles.

It needs a new link that's in Particle Fleet >> Maps Makers, ShipBuilders, and Coders
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

FOXX

Quote from: kajacx on October 28, 2017, 04:23:27 PM
(Can anyone remember the script that allowed mass terain modification - creating circles, pyramids, etc?)

This one -> Stickmans Land Editor

Options:
* GoodMornings Shipyard
Goodmorning also has the Construction Pylon but i can't find a lik in this section

* Nicants Runners
* PlanetFalls LandCopier]
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

cpaca

Oh, I got a few custom modules. 
Free to use [Except in the Corporation thing! If you want to follow the community-made story, application of these modules is punishable with remote-controlled self-destruction!] 
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

FOXX

Kajacx for the [(Good morning's script that displays units' and ships' ids - someone pls find the link)]
Is this one -> http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23058
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

kajacx

I just remembered there was a program that covnerted an image to a PF map (it created a PRPL script that set the land height). Does anyone know the link?
Why do work yourself, when you can write a program that will do the work for you.

FOXX

Quote from: kajacx on November 23, 2017, 07:30:37 PM
I just remembered there was a program that covnerted an image to a PF map (it created a PRPL script that set the land height). Does anyone know the link

This is the Link for the PF Script -> http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=24504
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Karsten75

Please find a place in the header of this script for the PRPL Syntax Highlighter. I'm making the topic non-sticky.

http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=21453.0