Custom Modules Thread

Started by planetfall, September 30, 2016, 10:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tornado

Thanks. now all I have to do is reboot my PC. again.
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

JoaoPistori

Hello! I've just uploaded the map with the finished custom modules and as I promissed, my scripts are here:

Take a look at C_Modules.prpl, Enemy_Modules.prpl and my reply at "The Unfallen One" map for more info about the ships.
All the custom images can be found at the wiki, except for the OverCharger (Nicant's custom images in this thread), the Siege Ship's energy ball (picked from google, and probably you can extract it from my maps) and the range circles (I created images with Paint, made their background transparent and added them).

There's a total of 30 scripts. It might be a bit confused when you look at it, but the main scripts are C_Modules.prpl, only a single invisible core with this script is needed - it reads your ship's uid and insert the custom modules; Enemy_Modules.prpl, needs one for each enemy ship that should have a custom module. The interval/delay variables must be put with the EXACTLY spawn and rebuild interval as defined for the ship spawner and must be put EXACTLY under the ship's CM spawn point - it counts the interval and then checks for the ship. If there's no ship at the exactly frame, means that the ship spawner is destroyed and the core will be auto-removed from the map. The rest are the modules, the projectiles and the special spawns from some ships.

Edit: I would ask not to read them before playing my map. It contains spoils :P
Edit2: There was a small bug with the hellfire module - the image kept active when the hull was destroyed. Just missed a line:
[...]
self "main" 255 255 255 0 SetImageColor
[...]
I'm uploading the corrected script here.

Nicant

Here is the P4 module that i have been working on the past couple of days... Basically its a particle bomb on a ship, when the module dies or when the ship dies, it will emit particles! It can be used on a player ship or an enemy ship.
CW4 hype!!

Eiyatizu

Modelled after the bomb module in Custom Map #999: CM Map 04. Should be super fun to use.

Spoiler

Virus undergo the following phase.

Phase 0: Creation
Phase 1: Exploration/Mutation
Phase 2: Infection
Phase 3: Replication
Phase 4: Explosion

Mutation happens when the virus is killed by the enemy.
Replication depends on enemy ship's energy.
[close]

Updated Virus and VirusModule