Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karsten75

No need to post the trivial maps in this thread.

CJY101

Quote from: Kava09 on April 14, 2012, 08:50:24 AM
Little tip regarding hard drones: you should kill them with dark beam. Build dark beam device before 17 health drones reach you. Sure, you will have no energy to fire dark beam permanently, but all you need is to fire it from time to time to shoot down drones.

You're right, this is also I tried Closest to the successful way, These critical times you have said.
Show that you have to try.
If you are right is not the same, I will begin to doubt you.
Although I failed, but I do not play it, I do not have time, my life is no longer stay here.
I always said to the screenshot.
because

Here have many hackers, In order to avoid these.
Best to screenshots. Especially difficult map.
On the first page there is said to be a screenshot.

Not everyone has so much time and ability to beat,
Are always some people can never be completed.
Here there are still people will want to know the answer.

For me, I do not care, because I already know you have this ability.
Welcome to your arrival.
bua I want to leave, no longer play this game ..
I spend too much time in this game. :-\
( If the translation is not good, don't care, please ) ; My custom maps: 101 mission

Kava09

Quote from: Karsten75 on April 14, 2012, 09:40:22 AM
No need to post the trivial maps in this thread.

It was the map from the list. I posted it as request for strikethrough put is fly. The same story is with to paper as

In for W large/high
333 large/high

Just beaten these too. Not an easy maps, but nothing special.

Kava09

let as water large/high

Mission completed. It was rather interesting.

Wheatmidge

I don't think the original list has been updated in quite a while. I think most of them have been completed.

Kava09

once go said large/high

Just beat it. Great map! Perfect balance, you have exact amount of time and space to stand up and win. I just love maps of this type.

Quote from: Wheatmidge on April 14, 2012, 06:21:07 PM
I don't think the original list has been updated in quite a while. I think most of them have been completed.

Maybe, who knows, but score wasn't posted - I am talking about maps that I have played.

Wheatmidge

Could you post a screenshot on how you started once go said. I have no idea how that one is possible.

Kava09

Quote from: Wheatmidge on April 15, 2012, 09:32:51 AM
Could you post a screenshot on how you started once go said. I have no idea how that one is possible.

Sorry, I dont have a savegame from this mission, already overwritten it. The idea is to take 3 crystals, red, white, and blue on the left, build all possible land with reactors + some research labs. Defend with blasters (antidrone mode only), repulsors over each hole (sometimes you will need 2) and dark beam. You must choose location of dark beam device carefully and use system of mirrors to be able to shoot it in each hole - to kill drones and reduce creeper.

Once you reach equilibrium - make upgrades, upgrades, upgrades and shoot down closest emitter - in 3-4 stages, accumulating energy between attacks.

Wheatmidge

I finished once go said now too. Thanks for the advice. My problem was that I was trying to just defend the top instead of digging into the far left for some extra reactors.

Kava09

Quote from: Wheatmidge on April 16, 2012, 10:08:28 PM
I finished once go said now too. Thanks for the advice. My problem was that I was trying to just defend the top instead of digging into the far left for some extra reactors.

Well, I was playing using the top only. Thanks for the tip, its interesting :)

Karsten75

OK, here's one:

cortizone is a s  Complexity: High. Size: Any.

Let me know how to go about that one. :)

I guess one might even dial down the complexity without sacrificing difficulty.

Ebon Heart

Common sense is not so common. Large/Highcompleted. Or at least gotten to a point where I could beat it. The fact that someone thought this is impossible is an ode to the very statement said in the code map name. :P Picture attached.  Please note, I took my time with this, and didn't care enough to use the 80% efficiency model.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Karsten75

Well, you inspired me. I made it by the skin of my teeth. :) When the Dark Beam started firing, I had 12.x of energy available and my weakest shield had less than 12 health left. :)

Kava09

Ebon Heart

With all that terrain underneath, you have quite a distance that you're able to retreat on that map. :D I just took advantage of that, and was overly cautious.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!