Custom Map #2569: To the rescue

Started by AutoPost, November 08, 2013, 11:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2569: To the rescue

Author: TomCat

Desc:
Dr. Aliana Abraxis has been captured and is being held hostage on a planet with a new Nexus that is about to come online. Admiral Abraxis himself is leading the assault. A base of operations has already been established. Will he and his crew succeed? How well will the new anti-creeper compressor perform in the attack? Can Aliana be saved? (Quick or even very quick map, possible with just 1 Dark Beam and under 3 minutes, or you can go for the 'long' run).

TomCat

Ok, I noticed some of you found
Spoiler
an even quicker route to succes because I forgot about the 'passage way' on the left.
[close]
That wasn't my intention, but this being my very first map, I'll be more careful in the future! ;-)

teknotiss

Quote from: TomCat on November 08, 2013, 11:53:54 AM
Ok, I noticed some of you found
Spoiler
an even quicker route to succes because I forgot about the 'passage way' on the left.
[close]
That wasn't my intention, but this being my very first map, I'll be more careful in the future! ;-)

all us mappers get this with our maps  :D, i've uploaded a few thinking a specific sort of time and been very surprised by how much faster the speed demons can do them. ::)
this was a fun map, but i did think the flashing fields were a little annoying, good one dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus