Computer is [cooked], forced to restore it thereby losing all files....

Started by Polarbear0106, April 26, 2016, 02:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polarbear0106

Including all creeper worlds(not to important with 3, as it is on steam). Where can i redownload them?

Regardless of what your mother allows in her house, we don't allow swearing here. -K75

Karsten75

In this very same forum where you posted, there is a topic posted that reads:

How do I redownload the games?

I'd suggest you click on that and see if it offers a clue on how to download the games.

I do hope you have your game keys. However, if you don't, then there is another topic on that. searching for "lost my key" might yield a result.

In case you don't know how to search, here is the topic. I'm sure you know how to click on links. ;)

Computer Crashed? Lost Original Install File? Here is Your Solution.

Polarbear0106

I got very lucky this time. Apparently it saves all files, but programs are removed. I have the licence key on email and on a word document and the .exe's are still there. I asked this question yesterday as I did not know what would happen to the files durring the restoring. But I will keep it in mind in the future. Thank you  :)

GoodMorning

I didn't think I'd yet seen Karsten75 take a tone that withering before. Then I saw the emoticon at the end, and reread, putting a very different complexion on it. The limits of text communication...
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Karsten75

Using swear words gratuitously in a post is one way to get my dander up. if a first post here is foul, angry, aggressive, accusatory, or in any manner such that it threatens to upset our apple cart, the poster is on my short-list. And short isn't the real word I'd use. :)

GoodMorning

After finishing reading that, the opening of Beethoven's 5th came to mind.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.