Custom Map #7587: InkCSM. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 18, 2019, 03:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7587: InkCSM

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
Fantasy and Creativity has no limit! Master Regallion created for CSM (CORKY Style Mode) new fascinating unit - TOWER. You can put in Tower micro-chip and get many interesting features. More explanation in dialog inside game. Game created on demand of cjsk. Name of game was idea of Jaworeg (IceCSM or DesertCSM, - after 20sec became InkCSM :) ). I wish you enjoyable playing and Good lu! :) #BravoRegallion #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #ThanksToGoodMorning

cjsk

marvinitfox

Very nice additions.

Bug? Accelerator tower seems to do nothing?
unexpected: frenzy bomb has ***VERY*** short range, then expires.

Comment:
So many upgrades, + unlimited reactors, + mega power from power towers really changes balance. AC production is overpowered, if you upgrade.

yum-forum

Agree. It was first attempt to create map with new units. Too many different features!  :D

Accellerator? Such Tower (or chip for Tower) not exist. Generator corresponds to 3 reactors on PZ and give to CN additional production power. Energizer you can place on Tower in non-connected to CN point and within ring area Tower with Energizer can supply energy for upgrade your anti-creeper emitters. In future it will be also possible to supply by energy also Terp etc. By other words Tower with Energizer will by like SuperGuppy but with non-stop production of energy and supplying within some area.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Twi

So many options aa! Too many different features indeed!

Still had fun thouhg :)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Yes. Dizzy with a variety of possibilities.  Can't use all... :'(
last

toolforger

Yeah, too many features indeed.
But nice. I can't wait to see more interesting maps with that stuff.

Maybe monokey maps. This would give everybody a much better intuition about how to use them.

Taishan

So I made a demonstrative video of this map. Apart from saying Anti-Creeper like 5 times when I meant creeper and other silly vocal mistakes like that, I believe this went quite alright.

14:10 score in 67 minutes video... but at least it is somewhat detailed if you are looking to improve your time!

Ensiege

Can someone tell me what the defuser does?  I've seen it in a couple maps, but I have not found a way to use it yet...

yum-forum

Quote from: Ensiege on July 21, 2019, 03:06:02 AM
Can someone tell me what the defuser does?  I've seen it in a couple maps, but I have not found a way to use it yet...

In maps you have Blue creeper emitters which usually payload huge amount of creeper when die. By Defuser bomb you can destroy its without creeper explosion.
P.S. When you don't have target for this bomb but you produced it remove chip from R-Factory and then place Defuser bomb on Home (the same as for Blockers).

Good Lu!  :)
last

yum-forum

Video of this game from DarkRubberNeck:  :D

last

renelm

How to win this map?
I've turned all creeper emitters, I've flooded all creeper with AC.

as others mentioned, maybe _too_ many features and new additions.. I have no idea what the towers did. I put chips in them, and they seemingly did nothing.. I could add 'connectors' to them, which formed connections.. that I did not know what did (they were not connected to the relay network, so.. what were these connections?

Anyway.. I feel I've defeated the map, but cannot get an ending, so....

Regallion

Quote from: renelm on July 28, 2019, 12:06:29 PM
How to win this map?
I've turned all creeper emitters, I've flooded all creeper with AC.

as others mentioned, maybe _too_ many features and new additions.. I have no idea what the towers did. I put chips in them, and they seemingly did nothing.. I could add 'connectors' to them, which formed connections.. that I did not know what did (they were not connected to the relay network, so.. what were these connections?

Anyway.. I feel I've defeated the map, but cannot get an ending, so....
Okay, point by point:If you cannot get a win condition, post a screenshot. Likely you missed a spot or failed to pick something up.
As for towers: they are pretty straightforward, you put a chip in them, they start producing an effect. The connector specifically causes a tower to spawn a PZ and a Relay (bog-standard) under itself. Note that if the tower is flooded with creeper the connector will not work to avoid spawning you with "Relay destroyed" messages.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

One more video (from dkwkrp) on YouTube:  :)

last