Custom Map #7576: Creep Factory (Less Difficult Version). By: Jason Stevens

Started by AutoPost, July 14, 2019, 12:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7576: Creep Factory (Less Difficult Version)

Author: Jason Stevens
Size: 255x255

Desc:
Based upon Creep Factory, this is an easier version of that map. Difficulty is still moderate, but far easier than the original map. #Spore #Runner #Heavy-Creep #Pump #Flip-Emitter #Packet-Emitter GOOD LUCK!!

marvinitfox

Easy, but its a long battle.

Unfortunately the victory condition did not trigger on enemy inhibitor destruction, so I have a nice map with nothing happening on it.
May be due to the 72-odd nukes i threw at the enemy shortly before last assault.
Ah well.

Builder17

Quote from: marvinitfox on July 18, 2019, 09:15:47 PM
Unfortunately the victory condition did not trigger on enemy inhibitor destruction.

Did you collect tech on lower-middle left island? :)

Sorry for asking so obvious question.

BilboGCL

Quote from: marvinitfox on July 18, 2019, 09:15:47 PM
Easy, but its a long battle.

Easy... I dare to disagree ;)
I had really trouble to get a foothold at the start including cutting the invading digitalis and starting the north-western AC-production...

However, it was an intense map and once I managed to get the thor(s!), evrything was okay...

Now I really have to think if I dare to play the not-less-difficult version ;)

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

Johnny Haywire

With 2 CN's at the start (which is rare for Jason's maps), you can park one in the AC on the right and send bombers/sprayers/AC-guppies to the NW islands and flip the emitters pretty quickly & easily. Then cutting the digi is pretty easy.

I started on the small island with the two large flip emitters and used a sprayer to suck in the AC and toss it right on those big guys, and it was nice to have such a fast production of AC at the start.

Having played the other one first, I wish I'd done this one before the harder version. This one's still enjoyable but unless you're not using the nukes, there's not much of a threat. I liked the harder version better, but I can see why many would prefer this one.

Thanks for the (easier) map!
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?