Custom Map #7476: GRM-01. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 18, 2019, 07:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7476: GRM-01

Author: yum234
Size: 162x121

Desc:
Usually player's units loose health and die in creeper. We introduce new feature in CW3. RADIOACTIVITY. ERS (Enemy Radioactivity Sourse) produce radioactivity in round zones where player's units will loose health. 3 types of ERS - influence only on flying units, only on units on graund and in both cases. Zone's radius can growth or decrease. ERS can be nullified. GRM - Grabz Radioactivity Mode Enjoy please, if possible. #BravoGrabz #GoodLu

yum-forum

Radioactivity is one more feature for CW3 game. Like one more degree of our freedom for creating more variety of gameplay!
Now custom maps in CW3 much more variety in gameplay modes in comparison even one year ago!
Let us make together our Community more interesting!  :)

For us (me and ScriptMaster Grabz) very interesting your feedback and opinion about new game mode.

Good Lu!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Keeno

Interesting addition.

Love your maps by the way, have planned to do them all one day!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Helper

This was a barn-burner! I just did a quick run-through to see what it was going to be like.
The first three targets were "interesting", the last one blew my mind.
Thanks for the fun.
H

Lightforger

Interesting map where the inhibitor is one of the last things i kill instead of first :p

the creeper is quite mild, requiring only a few towers to hold at bay for the first 5+ minutes, but that green zone is just pure death.

note, radioactive does not kill nullifiers.

Grabz

This map has a glitch where the delay timer on the special units ticks down while paused. You can use this to your advantage (or disadvantage). I'll have this fixed in future maps.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

Lightforger

i don't think "your units die faster" can be used to our advantage ;)

i thought the circle radius would also shrink while paused, but it doesn't :<

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last