Custom Map #861: The Rinser of Winds. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, August 02, 2017, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

anurag

How do I finish reversing the emmitters :-\.

Can't convert all off them from red to blue, used omnis, lathes, HQ and power source, but cant convert all six of them. Sucks

Only need that completed to win

ChaosMaster130

Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

anurag

Yes that is what I am trying.

Trying to convert all of them at the same time, but not happening

Sorrontis

Can you post the save? This is not suppose to happen.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

anurag

Sorrontis

right here. you can grab the save from the folder and just post it as an attachment. I'll look at it once I have access to my gaming computer.

Can you also take a full map screenshot? I want to see if the blue ball is still there? (See my image, red circle)

anurag

Sorrontis

Yep. there it is. Go get the blue sphere on the center left right. Destroy it!

EDIT: Sorry, Sorrontis has a migraine today.

GoodMorning

A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

anurag

ChaosMaster130

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggahahahahahahag.............
Okay.
It's done.
I've beaten the map.
52:40. But it took me 7 real time hours(with a 2 hour break between)
GG Sorrontis.
I need a break now...zzzzzz..........
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

Sorrontis

Quote from: ChaosMaster130 on August 05, 2017, 12:25:07 AM
Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggahahahahahahag.............
Okay.
It's done.
I've beaten the map.
52:40. But it took me 7 real time hours(with a 2 hour break between)
GG Sorrontis.
I need a break now...zzzzzz..........

Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!

svartmes

Awesome map! I usually keep 2-3 saves when playing but this map took the record of having me keep 10 saves, that has to say something! :D  Even after finishing it and reading the comments I still have no idea what the K key was supposed to have done though?

Playing this map without the speed upgrade made me think of an idea for a map where the upgrades would be pickups at specific locations instead of amp gems (ie. to get speed upgrade you must go to the lower left of the map). Just throwing it out there to you guys who actually know what they're doing with the scripting :)

Sorrontis

That's an interesting thought :)

K-Key gives you a energy pod at the location of your cursor (when you pressed k). Usable every 15 seconds. ( I think )