Author: yum234
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Tricky start. 2 types of custom ships (see forum). #GoodLuck

yum-forum

Tricky start.

Hint:

Spoiler
You can use ROCK BURNER to separate land for building OMNIs.  :)
You also can use ROCK BURNER, clear some land and destroy central emitter by ship with amp gem.  :)
[close]

TANK LATHE - more expensive than standard LATHE but with ability of autonomous movement.
FastBOMB - very cheap and very fast. Useful for attack of cloud of red particles.

Please, see photos of custom ships in attachment.

Good Luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

How it (FastBOMB) was? Cheap? Fast? Useful?  ;)
last

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

yum-forum

Quote from: PMouser on October 22, 2016, 04:21:40 PM
huh, i cant survive here. help please, ty

My way how to survive (not optimal according to my time score) in screenshots. Good Luck!  :)
last

Ensiege

The Fast Bomb is a great concept.  I don't know that it actually destroys particles, but when one of your important ships is being overwhelmed, send in the fast bombs to "explode" and your ship suddenly has some breathing room.  Same for attacking an insane emitter.  send in the fast bombs one at a time to explode and push the particles away from your lathes.  Basically its to push the particles away from your fleet.

yum-forum

Quote from: Ensiege on May 25, 2017, 01:17:52 AM
The Fast Bomb is a great concept.  ......  Basically its to push the particles away from your fleet.

Yes, You are right!
Simple way to push the particles away by micro explosions. Like fast moving "KAMIKAZE", but very quick in construction.

Thank You for comments!  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

Yum! You always made such great maps in CW3 and I see you're doing the same in PF!  ;)

I saw the comments on this map and decided to try it - being still a bit of a newbie in this game and all.

The only reason you might struggle in this map is if you panic to the point where your brain locks up. Just chill and check out what's going on. I lost my HQ fairly early, after building only 2 omnis. But hey, it'll respawn so no big deal, right? Pop it over to another place to kill an emitter or whatever. Oh lookie here, we have burning tech! Yay and stuff. Let's burn some bridges and isolate the middle so we can build a lot of omnis then just have fun.

I didn't use any ships in this map other than the HQ. It's called "OMINI WAR-3" for a reason. It's either designed for o-mini ships or omnis. Since I didn't see any mini ships, I went with omnis.

If you're not in a hurry you can do this map at 4x speed with no pausing and no problems. Just relax and enjoy this fantastic map!

Thanks Yum! You rock!  ;D ;D

You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

Video by particle maniac (zapfsaeule) in YouTube of my old game:  :D

All info about new video in YouTube, about my new maps, new ideas and plans you can find in my yum2341 account in Twitter.
last