Submit Scores no longer works for me

Started by (e), March 26, 2011, 04:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(e)

I am no longer able to submit scores. I hit the submit scores button and my score does not appear on the table. resubmit button has sames effect.

Does anyone have any ideas?

(e)

Echo51

Join the chat! :D
- The only echo present here...

UpperKEES

Are you using the same computer as you did before? Did you install any updates recently? Like for Adobe AIR or your firewall? Do you use a laptop with powersave functionality for your network card?
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Grauniad

What level of Creeper World do you have?

Later levels have a "resubmit" button if the server has not accepted the score submission. Do you see the Resubmit Score button?
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

(e)

Quote from: UpperKEES on March 26, 2011, 04:55:33 PM
Are you using the same computer as you did before? Did you install any updates recently? Like for Adobe AIR or your firewall? Do you use a laptop with powersave functionality for your network card?

Same computer. no updates. tried turning the firewall off, no update for Adobe Air or firewall. CW version 0572. Resubmit button has no effect also.

(e)

SPIFFEN

Upgrading your game to the latest version should help i think ,
in the bottom left corner in the game start it say what VER:xxxx you have .
You should find it here :
http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/patches.php

Edit : Oh , maybe you need to upgrade Adobe then , it might work if you havent done it for an while ,
unless some later updates has messed it up =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Michionlion

Quote from: (e) on March 26, 2011, 07:38:47 PM
Quote from: UpperKEES on March 26, 2011, 04:55:33 PM

Same computer. no updates. tried turning the firewall off, no update for Adobe Air or firewall. CW version 0572. Resubmit button has no effect also.

(e)

Usually thats the problem... no idea now
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DarthVader12

2.6.0.19120 is the latest version of air
0572 is the latest version of crepper world

Try to uninstall all versions of air and CW. Reinstall AIR FIRST then CW. Then patch CW.

AIR-http://get.adobe.com/air/otherversions/
CW Patch-http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/patches.php

(e)

I got it working again. but I am not sure what it was that worked.

Thanks for the suggestions.

(e)

UpperKEES

Probably the good old 'reboot'. Solves 73.4% of all your Windows problems.... ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

thepenguin

Quote from: UpperKEES on April 04, 2011, 03:43:22 PM
Probably the good old 'reboot'. Solves 73.4% of all your Windows problems.... ;)

73.4%? ??? where did that number come from?
We have become the creeper...

MadMag

Don't take it too literally, special when the  ;) appears behind the sentence...

thepenguin

I was wondering about if there was some study about that
We have become the creeper...

MadMag

Easy way to check if you are unsure.. google  73.4% + Windows  ;)

Zero hits probably mean that there has been no study.

(e)

Quote from: UpperKEES on April 04, 2011, 03:43:22 PM

No it was not the reboot option. I travel for work and the laptop is off and on a lot. It happened again, best I can figure it out, it relates to a public wifi at a hotel I stayed at. The problem did continue at the next hotel. Later I corrected it by opening internet explorer ( i usually use firefox) and playing with cookies settings. I still don't understand it.

thanks for all the help and suggestions

(e)