CRPL I.D. Key?

Started by 4xC, August 24, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

In one of planetfall's maps, there is some text that says which keys to press while hovering the mouse icon over a CRPL core to identify it and learn its details.

Since that key is not listed on the in-game list of hotkeys and other controls and I cannot remember which map planetfall coined that option, I would appreciate it if someone could bring me up to speed on how to do that.

If I recall, it also works on other units as well.

P.S. For the next update, Virgil: I suggest you add that to the in-game menu's list of hotkeys.
C,C,C,C

planetfall

I would help, but I'm not sure what you're asking. The keys to activate the help are hardcoded into a script, so it makes no sense to configure it in the options menu.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.

Relli

The command seems to be Ctrl + E. But it's a code specific to the games Planetfall makes, so it won't work in any other maps (unless they had the same idea or copied it from Planetfall) in case that's what you were asking.

Asbestos

The key is made with CRPL and isn't built into the game, so you can't put in the options menu.

4xC

C,C,C,C