I STILL haven't beaton farbor. lol.

Started by creeper destroyer, June 21, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creeper destroyer

Once, way back when, I tried to beat it on my own. failed, i was too slow, that's just how I played.
looked up a tutorial, tried it, and i was STILL too slow :P. I sucked at the game. im much better now, but i've lost interest. i'm not gonna try it again, but I wanted to share this.
CW4 is gonna work like trash on my computer.

herobattle530

I tried to do it on my own about 10 times, but I'm too lazy to watch the walkthrough video and match it frame by frame.

creeper destroyer

CW4 is gonna work like trash on my computer.

Karsten75

Quote from: creeper destroyer on June 21, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Once, way back when, I tried to beat it on my own. failed, i was too slow, that's just how I played.
looked up a tutorial, tried it, and i was STILL too slow :P. I sucked at the game. im much better now, but i've lost interest. i'm not gonna try it again, but I wanted to share this.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/280220/discussions/0/540737414824656805/

herobattle530

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 22, 2018, 08:19:38 AM
Quote from: creeper destroyer on June 21, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

https://steamcommunity.com/app/280220/discussions/0/540737414824656805/
How did you wait 2 hours if there is a time limit?

fanstar1

Quote from: herobattle530 on June 21, 2018, 02:12:36 PM
I tried to do it on my own about 10 times, but I'm too lazy to watch the walkthrough video and match it frame by frame.
Just land three cns at the main island and use them to nullify one spore and one of the collectors. Then go back to the starting islands, take them and move on the main island. You have at least 40 minutes (or more) to take the main island.

AlexRime

Good day.
One of  the tested Farbor problem solution.

Short description:
Use powerspot in island with two orbital station for place Big Bertha.
Use powerspot in island with one orbital station for place communication relay -it will have ability to connect to main target island.
Few notes:
1. Start landing on the main target island from two sides and use Big Bertha to support landing party.
2. If you have enough  power generators Big Bertha will have most part of the job done and it is no need to have big landing party.
3. First of all use nullifer for blow two spore generators and use power spots for two canon, they will give you control on territory and you will have enough time to blow up the ship.
Good Luck and thank Knuckle cracker team for excellent game universe.