Custom Map #1147: cells

Started by AutoPost, May 29, 2012, 06:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1147: cells

Author: cooltv27

Desc:
anti creeper will be very use ful in the fight.

JmfR

I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out the fields and how the creeper kept popping up in the cleared rooms LOL I was missing phantoms and the map was big enough I didnt see it well played I liked it could do better time will try again later

fitz

I did exactly the same and at one point decided that this map was completely beyond me.

Helper

Fun game - like the Cell types.
Did not like the restriction of only one Nullifier. Artificially slowed down the game, but still a thumb's up!

cooltv27

ya put that limit just cause I wanted to, working on a challenge version right now just made a few changes to make it a bit harder
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Helper

cooltv27

a full change list between this one and challenge will be posted on the challenge one, but its more then a bit harder!
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

pocketdare

This was a nicely thought out map.

But only one nullifier ... Booooooo

And embedded creeper for no good reason ... Booooo