Purchased 1+2 Discount for 3?

Started by zennie, November 17, 2013, 11:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zennie

I purchased CW 1+2 Quite a time ago and have played more maps than I would like to admit lol.  Is there any deal for someone who has the first two and is looking to pick up the third?  I know if you buy all three they are less but I don't need all three any loyalty reward :)

CobraKill

Unfortunately, there isn't. I don't think there will be. Trust me though. It's well worth the extra money. Your supporting a thing, and you get one of the greatest games I've ever played.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

teknotiss

Quote from: zennie on November 17, 2013, 11:40:14 PM
I purchased CW 1+2 Quite a time ago and have played more maps than I would like to admit lol.  Is there any deal for someone who has the first two and is looking to pick up the third?  I know if you buy all three they are less but I don't need all three any loyalty reward :)
buy all three and gift 1+2 to a friend, they can pass it on to another friend when they buy all three  ;). just an idea 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus