Custom Map #1166: CM Map Particle Maker 2. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, June 20, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1166: CM Map Particle Maker 2

Author: FOXX
Size: 300x398

Desc:
Lathes, Particles, Dischargers. That's all you have. And Omni's #CustomModules #EditStruc

CyberDyneSystems

Love it!
Wishing I could figure out how to use the Particle maker 4 and 5 in other maps. So cool.

FOXX

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on July 20, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
Love it!
Wishing I could figure out how to use the Particle maker 4 and 5 in other maps. So cool.

I can 'release' these ships in my custom module thread but custom module ships don't work with the 'Sandbox Fleet' option because the module needs scripts.
But you can add them in the editor in existing maps.

Link for custom module ships and explanation -> https://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=22561.msg167491#msg167491

i'll add them in a couple of hours.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

CyberDyneSystems

Thanks Foxx, I had been looking at the custom modules thread, and had a quick play with the Gian Ship editor too, but I still haven't cut my teeth on any map making.   Since CW-1 I've been an avid player but never made the leap. (well, not completely true, actually I did upload some for CW-3.)

Particle Fleet may be the push over the edge, with the ship builder it wet's the appetite for all of us players. It was a brilliant addition in that regard (as well as others)

FOXX

Quote from: CyberDyneSystems on July 20, 2018, 07:16:35 PM
Thanks Foxx, I had been looking at the custom modules thread, and had a quick play with the Gian Ship editor too, but I still haven't cut my teeth on any map making.   Since CW-1 I've been an avid player but never made the leap. (well, not completely true, actually I did upload some for CW-3.)

Particle Fleet may be the push over the edge, with the ship builder it wet's the appetite for all of us players. It was a brilliant addition in that regard (as well as others)

Welcome :)

Hope you can figure it out and if you go to PF Mapmaking that would be cool.
And the Custom Ship Editor is great indeed.

Greets
FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Kerbal Kowbell

This must be the first map I played almost the entire game on speed 4.  ;D
Quite noticable on my finish time 1:26.  :o

FOXX

Quote from: Kerbal Kowbell on September 21, 2019, 06:31:16 AM
This must be the first map I played almost the entire game on speed 4.  ;D
Quite noticable on my finish time 1:26.  :o
Time is relative, having fun is more important ;)

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!