Custom Map #8553: AoR-04. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, June 29, 2020, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8553: AoR-04

Author: yum234
Size: 144x111

Desc:
Traditional cw3 battle with AoR (Artifact of Redcrafter). AoR - totem which if activated by ammo/energy can increase power of AC emitters or decrease power of creeper emitters AT ANY PLACE of the map! But AoR have a drain/loss of energy in some time interval. Please enjoy and Good lu! #BravoRedcrafter #CreeperWorldForever

Helper

Happy Monday!
Looks like a great way to start the day/week.
Thanks,
H

yum-forum

Quote from: Helper on June 29, 2020, 04:55:12 AM
Happy Monday!
Looks like a great way to start the day/week.
Thanks,
H

Hello, Sir!  :D

Be careful: This map is not too easy. The next map - for enjoyable and easy start of week!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

D0m0nik

marvinitfox

Quote from: yum-forum on June 29, 2020, 05:17:48 AM
Be careful: This map is not too easy.
Indeed.
In the beginning there is a great need for power, and very little space to put it!
And you *have* to keep the amplifiers supplied, otherwise this map rapidly drowns in creep.

hawgwash

Great map.  Very tense start.  It was 30 minutes in before I knew I was going to win.  10 from me.

Helper

One of the best ever!
As usual, the "D" man set the standard for score.
Thanks,
H

D0m0nik

;D

I used a terp on this one Helper to make the base a little bigger early on and put all the efforts into guppies to the AoR rather than trying to expand to soon. Guppies are everything on these maps.

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on June 30, 2020, 05:43:02 AM
;D

I used a terp on this one Helper to make the base a little bigger early on and put all the efforts into guppies to the AoR rather than trying to expand to soon. Guppies are everything on these maps.

Aha!
I was going to replay it just for fun anyway, but now I have a mission.
Great advice.
Thanks,
H

Loren Pechtel

The Artifact of Redcrafters need some tweaking--they switch off every time they consume ammo.  They need their activation threshold to be less than max capacity - what they consume.

marvinitfox

Quote from: Loren Pechtel on July 02, 2020, 10:46:30 AM
The Artifact of Redcrafters need some tweaking--they switch off every time they consume ammo.  They need their activation threshold to be less than max capacity - what they consume.

This is deliberate.
The creator stated
Quote from: yum-forum on June 25, 2020, 08:39:41 AM
Yes. Any AoR has drain/loss of ammo. It is possible to set so that every 1 min you need to supply AoR by for instance 300 ammo. At that time AoR not work. By other words i am trying to create situation when all creeper emitter on the map pulsing (down and up). Just to make gameplay more interesting.  :D

And yes, it *does* make for some interesting gameplay.
(it also saves on haircare bills, as I end up pulling my hair out in frustration. But that is another discussion)