Custom Map #1640: Ship Alooone 13. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, February 08, 2021, 12:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1640: Ship Alooone 13

Author: FOXX
Size: 236x386

Desc:
System Scripts by Kajacx. In this map all Module Pickups have to be unlocked to use. Leveling up is the word here ;). Mire 100% More info on Forum. #EditStruc #ParticlesOverMiredLand #EmergentUp #TiconDefenseRange by Stickman #OmniSpawn by Sorrontis

FOXX

13th Map with upgraded Scripts from Kajacx.

In this map the Picked up parts have to be unlocked.

Some general info

- You Start with 28 Scrap, ShipLevel 0 and 3 LevelPoints.

- Destroying an Enemy Ship gives you 350 Exp and a 0.5 change of the Ship leaving Scrap behind.

EXP GAIN

Emitters        = 60
MireSpawners    = 40
StrucSpawners   = 80
ShipSpawners    = Not in Map
DoppelSpawners  = Not in Map
StunnerSpawners = 250
Ticon Defense   = 150

When Destroying an enemy unit there is a 0.5 % chance of a Scrap Spawn.
[close]

- Max Shipsize Ship 1 = 8x8 Modules
               Ship 2 = 10x8 Modules
               Ship 3 = 10x8 Modules
               Ship 4 = 10x8 Modules

- The 1st Upgrade Level is Reached at 250 Particles. Each Next Level Increases with every 50 Particles Destroyed by the Upgradable Ships.

- You get a game event tag if you don't have enough Scrap to Upgrade or Level to Unlocked. (CTRL+SHIFT+F)

- Each time you Upgrade your Ship your Upgraded Ship needs to be Rebuild and If the Upgradable Ship has an AmpGem on it you have to pick up the AmpGem after each Upgrade. Sorry, but there was no other way for this.
[close]

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

chwooly

Cheers

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

FOXX

Any suggestions for map nr 14?
More Scrap? No Module Unlock? Heavy weapons at start?
Incoming enemy ships? Easier or harder?

Or other ideas.
Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!

Vanaja

Hey, just wondering if youre still making maps for particle fleet or did you move on to creeper world 4? I loved your maps on it, but I see you havent uploaded a map in like half a year, and cant find any maps from you in creeper world 4, atleast when I tried to search for maps by Foxx. tho I did notice sorrontis is making creeper world 4 maps, the sadist :D hes gonna make me go insane I swear.

P.S couldn't manage to send a private message, one of the capchas just didnt work properly

FOXX

Quote from: Vanaja on July 07, 2021, 04:11:36 AM
Hey, just wondering if youre still making maps for particle fleet or did you move on to creeper world 4? I loved your maps on it, but I see you havent uploaded a map in like half a year, and cant find any maps from you in creeper world 4, atleast when I tried to search for maps by Foxx. tho I did notice sorrontis is making creeper world 4 maps, the sadist :D hes gonna make me go insane I swear.

P.S couldn't manage to send a private message, one of the capchas just didnt work properly
Hi Vanaja,
CW4 doesn't run good on my laptop so haven't been there.
Good luck with the Sorrontis maps :)

Life got busy and I moved focus to other games. I might make some more PF maps but not sure.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!