Custom Map #113: Midway 2542. By: Legion

Started by AutoPost, October 06, 2016, 12:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #113: Midway 2542

Author: Legion
Size: 400x400

Desc:
The crew finds themselves in the center of a battlefield, but they find that they are not alone. Defend the island, clear the sector and keep your new ally alive. Can you turnt he tide of this war?

D0m0nik

The final asault in the bottom left was excellant, one of the few maps where I have felt the need to toggle ships settings in order to win. The top right seemed a bit too easy and the bottom right was too easy as well but I see there was supposed to be a progression of difficulty, it is a really good map with the centre under constant attack.

Spoiler
I turned off everything on the vanguard except lathe and lasers at the end to save power, did the trick
[close]

GoodMorning

Note: Building the corners in order causes the Emitters which produce first (in a frame) to be bunched in one area. When the particle limit is reached, the others stop production, which can easily leave some areas undefended. You might want to keep this in mind.

Fun map, though. The non-optional power drain from the friendly ships can be annoying on occasion.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Johnny Haywire

Wow, came across this mission a little over 4 years too late.

I enjoyed this series, and not that there's much of a chance of anyone reading this waaaay outdated, rarely-used-anymore PF forum thread - but hey, just in case I just wanted to say...

Thanks for the mission series!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?