Custom Map #2463: The road to evil. By: Bilbo

Started by AutoPost, October 20, 2021, 11:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2463: The road to evil

Author: Bilbo
Size: 192x192

Karsten75

Hidden time-trap in this map. Complete it within 1 hour or face a considerably steeper challenge.

BilboGCL

It's not *that* hidden, in the description is "A sleeping tower of death" mentioned

Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

Karsten75

Quote from: BilboGCL on October 20, 2021, 08:04:15 PM
It's not *that* hidden, in the description is "A sleeping tower of death" mentioned

We'll just have to disagree on "hidden" :)

reddwarf12

Lol - I'm not too worried about the 1-hour time trap ... I can't get more than six or seven minutes in before it's all falling apart.  :D

BilboGCL

Quote from: reddwarf12 on October 21, 2021, 12:19:00 PM
Lol - I'm not too worried about the 1-hour time trap ... I can't get more than six or seven minutes in before it's all falling apart.  :D

If you ever feel to try again or someone else needs some starting advice:
I used a couple of porters and an early microrift to escape from the safe island westwards. Additionally I find it helpful to send a single AC-Bomber as early as possible to the northern flip breeder (in the void) so you don't have to struggle with waves of creeper in the void.

Greetings from The Shire!
Hey, come to the dark side Discord, we have cookies!

Karsten75

Quote from: BilboGCL on October 21, 2021, 06:22:57 PM
Quote from: reddwarf12 on October 21, 2021, 12:19:00 PM

If you ever feel to try again or someone else needs some starting advice:
I used a couple of porters and an early microrift to escape from the safe island westwards. Additionally I find it helpful to send a single AC-Bomber as early as possible to the northern flip breeder (in the void) so you don't have to struggle with waves of creeper in the void.

Greetings from The Shire!

In 3 of my 4 restarts, that "safe" land got hit by either a spore, a skimmer or a blob to be not safe.