wall lvl 10

Started by JIeMyp4uK, September 19, 2021, 08:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIeMyp4uK

Sup guys. I wanna know how i can make walls lvl 10? I hate 9 lvl walls... walls means up terrain to 10. There 10 lvls but max that i can get is 9. I want 10. Plz help
Yes i hate 9 lvl cuz enemy creep can pass through lvl 9 when emitter spawn more than 800. Lvl 10 block all 800, 1000, etc.
Ty.

Builder17

Quote from: JIeMyp4uK on September 19, 2021, 08:17:09 AM
Sup guys. I wanna know how i can make walls lvl 10? Lvl 10 block all 800, 1000, etc.
Ty.

Sorry to say, but CSM intentionally prevents you from terping terrain to lvl 10.

Any specific map you need help with or is this problem with multiple CSM maps? :)

JIeMyp4uK

Quote from: Builder17 on September 19, 2021, 11:49:13 AM
Quote from: JIeMyp4uK on September 19, 2021, 08:17:09 AM
Sup guys. I wanna know how i can make walls lvl 10? Lvl 10 block all 800, 1000, etc.
Ty.

Sorry to say, but CSM intentionally prevents you from terping terrain to lvl 10.

Any specific map you need help with or is this problem with multiple CSM maps? :)

I play colonial space in puzzle maps, its gorgeous, and there sometimes happens red power... antipower places which reduce ur emitters power. And i like to block them by changing terrain, but lvl 9 isnt block 100%. So... maybe there is a way to change it rule? Install unity, find rules in .assets files? Or somewhere else. I know that its 100% possible thats why i ask u, cuz this game and colonial space is... 700 hours in steam. If u need i can buy this game again only for possibility to change terrain to 10.

Karsten75

Colonial Space map are made by players.  Once a map is released, it is as-is and cannot be changed anymore. That is not to say that it can't be downloaded by another player and modified. The scripts and models are included in every map. There is no need to use Unity.

Every map maker decides for themselves how they would like their map to loo and how it should play and what the rules for that map is.  So, for the purposes of this discussion, Terrain levels are what terrain levels are.
So, go ahead, download the map, open it in the editor and change it to your heart's content. You can even submit a new map made by you that have those changes.

Note that the developer has nothing to do with developing Colonial space maps. You buying another copy of the game will amount to about 3 minutes of his time, so that's not how that works anyway.

JIeMyp4uK

Quote from: Karsten75 on September 24, 2021, 11:20:17 AM
Colonial Space map are made by players.  Once a map is released, it is as-is and cannot be changed anymore. That is not to say that it can't be downloaded by another player and modified. The scripts and models are included in every map. There is no need to use Unity.

Every map maker decides for themselves how they would like their map to loo and how it should play and what the rules for that map is.  So, for the purposes of this discussion, Terrain levels are what terrain levels are.
So, go ahead, download the map, open it in the editor and change it to your heart's content. You can even submit a new map made by you that have those changes.

Note that the developer has nothing to do with developing Colonial space maps. You buying another copy of the game will amount to about 3 minutes of his time, so that's not how that works anyway.
Its very hard for me bro. 200+ maps and it need to be genius to understand how to make or edit maps in this game.))) Its imposible to ordinary mortal.)))

Karsten75

Not sure what the :200+ maps" refer to? The number you played or the number of map you'd have to modify?

I don't think it's that hard to make a map, or else I'm happy to see how many genius-level players we have here.

You're welcome to ask for assistance in the Discord, the community there is active and keen to help.