Main Menu

Null field

Started by cclloyd9785, September 17, 2011, 12:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cclloyd9785

I suggest a field that nullifies any gravity on the map inside that field, making it a 0G field.

lich98

that would be cool, so if i had a seconton that i wanted the creeper to act like 0g then it would just spread out... cool.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Ranakastrasz

Personally I would want the opposite, a field that creates gravity. You see, Gravity does NOT behavior like fields do, as fields rip creeper out of pin fields, while gravity does not. This makes it somewhat hard to make a spacey map with projectiles, since the *planet's* gravity fields tend to shred the projectiles. (dang tidal forces anyway)

mthw2vc

There is a way to make directional fields not rip apart pin fields. Move a set of directional fields along with your projectile set to cancel out any gravitational fields it will encounter, thus allowing it safe passage. As for making fields remove gravity, use fields as the only source of gravity and make a gaping hole in them... :P

cclloyd9785

Yea changing the suggestion.

Graviational Fields.

Can set a certain amount of gravity between 0 and 20 in 8 directions.  And if you set it to 0, it cancels out gravity inside that field, making it 0G.