New Game type

Started by cclloyd9785, September 08, 2011, 01:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cclloyd9785

1.  Domination - Have anti creeper cover X% of a map.  This would introduce cool  game types that require you to not only push back the creeper but push AC forward, covering a certain percentage of the map.  And you could lose by getting your LS destroyed, or by the creeper covering a percentage of your choosing of the map.

So like you could set it so that you have to cover 70% of the map with AC, and if the creeper covers 90% of the map you lose etc. 

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Fisherck

Could be interesting, but this would probably have to be limited to zerogravity maps.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

cclloyd9785

Yea I was thinking of the gravity, but my main thought that would complicate it would be...

It would either have to cover a certain percentage of empty cells - meaning the less you dig the less you have to fill
Cover a certain percentage of the whole map, meaning you have to excavate and fill.