Custom Map #138: ETF6: Among the Stars

Started by AutoPost, September 02, 2011, 11:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #138: ETF6: Among the Stars

Author: eighttailedfox

Desc:
EightTailedFox Mission 6: Among the Stars You ship has dropped from warp space, unable to finish the journey back to Colony Prime. You've fallen into a Creeper Trap. Do what you must to continue to warp.

Micheal420

good map very easy to do i think you should make this one as destroy all creeper and see how people do it i liked your series keep up the good work

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Micheal420 on September 03, 2011, 12:37:05 AM
good map very easy to do i think you should make this one as destroy all creeper and see how people do it i liked your series keep up the good work

Spoiler
It's all part of my evil plan to revisit the same places later in the series.
[close]

Glad to hear you like the series so far though.

Mare

Quote from: eighttailedfox on September 03, 2011, 01:21:01 AM

Spoiler
[close]

I love the series and I look forward to your "evil plan" so that I can have some fun later on.
You  are 1 of the 4 map makers that I like because of your series and good story-line. I'm starting to play the game for the story instead of the game-play now.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Mare on September 04, 2011, 02:11:13 AM
Quote from: eighttailedfox on September 03, 2011, 01:21:01 AM

Spoiler
[close]

I love the series and I look forward to your "evil plan" so that I can have some fun later on.
You  are 1 of the 4 map makers that I like because of your series and good story-line. I'm starting to play the game for the story instead of the game-play now.

Also part of my evil plan. I am more of a writer then anything. Mwhahahahahaha

Also. ETF7 is done and on the Upload list. Should be up tomorrow.

DethbyIT

Ebon Heart

noooo! I almost kept the highest score for this map... but Kithros beat me. :(
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Ebon Heart on September 04, 2011, 03:44:46 PM
noooo! I almost kept the highest score for this map... but Kithros beat me. :(

amazing what .6 seconds can do.

DethbyIT

Ha!
If'n you're going to get beat, Kithros is a good one to bow to.
I guess I'll just settle for my Bronze Medal and go home.
dbit

TonyP2000

Short, fast passed and aggressive, just the way I like it.
Good job.

I had to do a couple of retries on this one.
Vote Tony!

Katra

I didn't notice this was an acquisition mission, so I was setting up for all out battle.  :D Looking forward to the 'remove the creeper' version of this.

Also a couple restarts before I found the trick to getting hold of the reactor tech.

Edit: Just for grins ... *Points to attached image.* I didn't actually take the time to kill the emitters with the dark beam; but it was just a matter of time.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Katra on September 06, 2011, 07:39:30 PM
I didn't notice this was an acquisition mission, so I was setting up for all out battle.  :D Looking forward to the 'remove the creeper' version of this.

Also a couple restarts before I found the trick to getting hold of the reactor tech.

Edit: Just for grins ... *Points to attached image.* I didn't actually take the time to kill the emitters with the dark beam; but it was just a matter of time.

Seems I've made that mission too easy if someone could have killed the emitters. Thank you for showing me this. My evil plans will improve from here on. Starting with ETF9.

Kithros

Quote from: eighttailedfox on September 06, 2011, 09:35:39 PM

Seems I've made that mission too easy if someone could have killed the emitters. Thank you for showing me this. My evil plans will improve from here on. Starting with ETF9.

You'll have an awfully hard time making a map that you can't deal with the emitters as long as conversion bombs or dark beams can be used without restrictions aside from maps that you lose if it takes any more than a minute.

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Kithros on September 06, 2011, 10:16:50 PM
Quote from: eighttailedfox on September 06, 2011, 09:35:39 PM

You'll have an awfully hard time making a map that you can't deal with the emitters as long as conversion bombs or dark beams can be used without restrictions aside from maps that you lose if it takes any more than a minute.

Not really. An easy way to limit anything. Is take away the reactors. No energy = no experimentals. Then you'll have a hard time. I'll consider it. mwhahahaha