less slough now?

knighty

not really a spoiler, a question, but gives a bit away... maybe  :-X

Spoiler
I'm stuck, how to I collect the forge?
[close]

EDIT: and....

Spoiler
and how do I collect the last shield key?  cleared the map, just need that and forge?
[close]

chwooly

You need to
Spoiler
terp the far right landing zone, and put a collector in the PZ to the right of where you first start, Then fly the CN over with 5 energy to build the collector and it will reach the forge, Oh but first if you don't have a guppy you have to terp that landing zone so you can fly it over. I am sure a similar mechanic will work for the key you are missing, I couldn't be bother to finish the map since it was just plain boring, build, fly, terp, destroy since it was quicker to build then to fly back and forth, and start all over again and again, If there had been at least 1 guppy at the start of the map MAYBE it might have been playable.
[close]
I would have put the answer in a spoiler but the truth is you can't spoil this map. It already is......

Cheers...

QuoteI would have put the answer in a spoiler but the truth is you can't spoil this map. It already is......

...and just because you don't like the map is no reason to spoil it for the rest of the community.  - Karsten75.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

knighty

wow.... I was using a relay

always thought items had to be connected to a landed orbical thingie

does not work with a relay, works with a collector !   :-o

Martin Gronsdal

I would have put the answer in a spoiler but the truth is you can't spoil this map. It already is......

Cheers...
[/quote]

this is a rather unfriendly comment, wouldn't you say so?

chwooly

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on December 05, 2019, 06:40:22 AM

Cheers...

[/quote]

Yes, I apologize, I was having a bad morning, not because of the map but just because.

Karsten, thanks for covering my stupidity.

Cheers.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: chwooly on December 05, 2019, 07:30:54 AM
Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on December 05, 2019, 06:40:22 AM

Cheers...

Yes, I apologize, I was having a bad morning, not because of the map but just because.

Karsten, thanks for covering my stupidity.

Cheers.
[/quote]

no problem!

I myself agree that this map is a lot of tedious work.

pastor.healer

Martin, my hats off to you!

This was a well thought out map and I really enjoyed figuring out how to beat the
thing.  Thanks for taking the time to put the plot together.

Keep 'em coming...  :)

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: pastor.healer on December 05, 2019, 01:24:32 PM
Martin, my hats off to you!

This was a well thought out map and I really enjoyed figuring out how to beat the
thing.  Thanks for taking the time to put the plot together.

Keep 'em coming...  :)

thank you! this literally made my day, and I am serious.

chwooly

A more reasoned response, Which should have been my first response

I am really not enjoying these, There is too much rebuilding of Forge, Maybe if there was power storage like there had been in CW1, Never did figure out why that went away? I don't get a feeling of accomplishment or even feel like I am getting anywhere when I have to let everything get destroyed just to move forward and then I have to come back to rebuild? It just feels like I am spinning tires.  Maybe if there was at least a way to keep the Forge powered up like a couple of guppies after I have moved my CN.

Cheers.
― Robert A. Heinlein

Martin Gronsdal

Quote from: chwooly on December 05, 2019, 09:05:20 PM
A more reasoned response, Which should have been my first response

I am really not enjoying these, There is too much rebuilding of Forge, Maybe if there was power storage like there had been in CW1, Never did figure out why that went away? I don't get a feeling of accomplishment or even feel like I am getting anywhere when I have to let everything get destroyed just to move forward and then I have to come back to rebuild? It just feels like I am spinning tires.  Maybe if there was at least a way to keep the Forge powered up like a couple of guppies after I have moved my CN.

Cheers.

Hi, I totally get your point of view, however, this was my point from the very beginning. That one would have to build a base, abandon it, build another one, abandon it, build a final base - win. I simply guess that not every map is for everyone.

best regards, Martin