Bug: OperateWhilePaused isn't saved in Save/Load function

Started by cpaca, January 19, 2018, 11:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

As title says. 

Basically, have a map where save/load is a godsend but there's an OperatewhilePaused timer that won't work because of the bug. 
Fix: 1 Operatewhilepaused instead of once [1 operatewhilepaused] endonce 

[for those of you asking me what kind of timer I use that's irrelevant even if I didn't use a timer 1 OperateWhilePaused would still be a problem]
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

planetfall

This is known and more-or-less intended.

Use an :awake function to activate OperateWhilePaused when the core is created and the game is loaded.
Pretty sure I'm supposed to be banned, someone might want to get on that.

Quote from: GoodMorning on December 01, 2016, 05:58:30 PM"Build a ladder to the moon" is simple as a sentence, but actually doing it is not.