possible 4rpl units

Started by harrymcb, March 08, 2019, 04:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrymcb

this is a pure hypetrain post. now that we have seen some 4rpl in action a few ideas of units i hope to someday make. assuming Virgil doesn't make them himself.

1) turtlers friend.
an expensive mobile nullifier that can take a huge amount of ammo. then can be moved into the creeper. it is invincible and each ammo adds one second that it can nulify emitters while unconnected. imagine building a few behind your wall then throw them in the deep end. completely unbalanced but that is the point  8)

2) converter
a unit made of blueite that is also invincible. when placed in a creep covered area it transforms the creep on its squares into anti creep. a few balancing ideas. make it only change a very small area. like only one tile. also have unit limits so you can't blanket the map with them. also possibly make it only survive for a limited time till it needs remade. or all of the above.

3) per unit shield
a unit that can be placed in such a way that it shields the unit behind it. essentially a VERY small and perfect efficiency shield. place this in an area and it uses it's ammo to protect a small space with no chance of leakage. useful to go up cliffs with cannons and to get those last few tiles closer to the emitter to place a nulifier.

it is my goal affter release to have a thread of custom units like we do in PF now. i would like to hear your ideas too! just post them below

WithersChat

A bertha-like unit (there are no berthas in cw4 yet) that has more ammo than for one shot
E.g. 600 max ammo, using 150/shot. You can make it shoot when it gets 150 ammo, or disarm and shoot all at once...
There is no signature!

harrymcb

Nice. The racing shot animation may be difficult but sounds good.