Custom Map #8003: [CW2.25] Snowy. By: Grabz

Started by AutoPost, December 14, 2019, 12:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8003: [CW2.25] Snowy

Author: Grabz
Size: 72x111

Desc:
#CRPL CW2.25 is a mode featuring many mechanics from CW2, including: * Units having to move around terrain. * Terrain excavation. * Drones! Your goal is to dig through terrain to underground emitters and defeat the enemy. For instructions on how to play, click the Help button in the corner of the screen.

Schizo

Great map Grabz.  I had to restart it once when the last area opened and the second wave of drones came in.  I was not prepared. lol  Second time around, got a couple extra of the aether deposits and I was good to go.

yum-forum

+1
So good balance of gameplay! Especially I was almost destroyed and killed by speedy evil drone-boys.
W  :) W!
Good gift from Santa Grabz!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Helper

Always great to find these and give them a go.
I'm tempted to load CW2 back up and work through it again.
Good stuff - thanks!
H

Grabz

Glad you guys like it!

I've been feeling like revisiting this template, might add more features/improvements later down the line. I kind of miss it and I feel like the codebase is in a decent shape.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

Blackbird_71

first 2/3 was fun, but I can't seem to beat that last section. too powerful speedy devils!  fun, up until that point.

Helper

That last chamber is a tough one. I just checked my exit save and saw that I had 10 Snipers and the end of the game. I think I had a few more that got destroyed before I opened up the chamber.

Go back to your  save and beef up your Sniper force. It's doable.
Good Luck,
H