Custom Map #8009: XMAS GIFT from Santa Grabz. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, December 16, 2019, 06:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8009: XMAS GIFT from Santa Grabz

Author: yum234
Size: 129x177

Desc:
Game with lag but because of interesting gameplay (by my opinion) I decided to upload it. Before now it was named GSM (Grabz Style Mode) but now we can name it GSM (Grabz Santa Mode)! :) Hope, You will enjoy this XMAS GIFT! :) #BravoGrabz #BravoVirgil #GoodLu

Twi

Not sure why it has a comparatively low score. Yeah it was a little laggy but it's still fun!
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

yum-forum

Quote from: Twi on December 16, 2019, 12:45:47 PM
Not sure why it has a comparatively low score. Yeah it was a little laggy but it's still fun!

Your comment important for me. Thanks!  :)

Next "Gift from Santa" map smaller and without lag. Good lu!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Grabz

I noticed the sneaky strategy after I'd already spent 40 minutes beating it the seemingly normal way. All the energy crystals lured me! :D

Fun map, thanks yum!
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker

D0m0nik

Thank you for all of your maps Yum, you are by far the greatest of all the map makers, quantity and quality.

Hope you have a happy holidays!  ;D

meitemark

Quote from: Grabz on December 16, 2019, 02:24:55 PM
I noticed the sneaky strategy after I'd already spent 40 minutes beating it the seemingly normal way. All the energy crystals lured me! :D

Fun map, thanks yum!
Please tell me the way to free my mind!

yum-forum

Video from dkwkrp:  :)

P.S. I recommend to subscribe to his channel in YouTube because he not only create cool video but also so smart that can play with NUMBER ONE score almost in any game!!!
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last