Custom Map #1219: Runaway Runways. By: Fish Embiggening, Inc.

Started by AutoPost, August 30, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1219: Runaway Runways

Author: Fish Embiggening, Inc.
Size: 256x144

Desc:
A mission that I did not think out beyond the pun. Fight through a set of four incredibly overpowered ships, then the emitters inside.

Syth

This mission is simply boring. A lot of time is spent waiting for the bigger ships to build. Maybe next time have them prebuilt?

Dave!

Johnny Haywire

I actually found this one interesting, and as Dave! already mentioned, you don't need the huge ships. The two ships with the MK7's and the two laser-lathe ships are all you really need to use.

Need a hint?

Spoiler
You don't need to have the HQ stay on the map, because all the ships generate energy.
Spoiler
That means you can use it to suicide-bomb the big ships. Don't know how to do that?
Spoiler
Warp your HQ so that it "lands" on the front 4 enemy runways. It'll knock a hole in them. Keep them out of commission, and you can bring in your MK7's and take them down. If you time it right, you can blow a hole in the ship right as the MK7's hit, and you'll kill the ship with 1 hit.
[close]
[close]
/spoiler]

If you still can't figure it out with the above hints, post in the forum and I (or someone else) will help you out.

I actually liked the map! Thanks for making it  ;D
[close]
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?