AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10293: CW2.25 B-3

Author: builder17
Size: 96x144

Desc:
#Drones #NoSpores

Martin Gronsdal

cool game and something unexpected happened:

1. I beat the last emitter and won the game, but chose to continue playing to test the guppy
2. guppy could fly through walls and it could help remove tiles, without collectors/relays
3. I then realised that some emitters at the bottom still were discharging creeper, so I nullified them again and... the game ended again!

Hurk

how to use nullifiers? i started without any, and i see nothing on the map that grants them?
nevermind, working after restart of game.

D0m0nik

I love this style of maps so much, would love to see more!

Builder17

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on September 27, 2022, 12:26:39 PM1. I beat the last emitter and won the game, but chose to continue playing to test the guppy
2. guppy could fly through walls and it could help remove tiles, without collectors/relays
3. I then realised that some emitters at the bottom still were discharging creeper, so I nullified them again and... the game ended again!

3. Nullifying flip-emitters that are producing AC turns them back into producing creeper.
Not a huge fan of this, but eh...

It probably detected victory for a short while before the flip emitter became enemy again?

Game ending again is a side effect of that and happens on many maps that have CRPL scripting in them.

Quote from: D0m0nik on September 28, 2022, 12:22:33 PMI love this style of maps so much, would love to see more!

Thanks! These maps are kinda boring to make, but if I get another idea, will make it! :)