Custom Map #10223: teks060 point and pour 1. By: teknotiss

Started by AutoPost, August 27, 2022, 04:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10223: teks060 point and pour 1

Author: teknotiss
Size: 128x128

Desc:
this mode of play is pretty straightforward to do, but can you do it quickly? i can't! ;)

hbarudi

Good we got the cw4 cursor here in cw3, but placing emitters in void and not being able to make anticreeper in void is not that great. But it still makes a nice fps map if it was in cw4.

teknotiss

Quote from: hbarudi on September 01, 2022, 08:32:49 PM
Good we got the cw4 cursor here in cw3, but placing emitters in void and not being able to make anticreeper in void is not that great. But it still makes a nice fps map if it was in cw4.

well good luck with that, i do not have CW4 and dislike the 3D element of it so i am not likely to make these maps in CW4 sorry...

you, or anyone else, is free to adapt any CW3 scripts and maps in CW4 if you like though!

ps AC and C overflow onto void at 500 deep...  so you can spread over void, you might need a tight spot to start it going perhaps!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Laithaldien

Warning to other players: Saving too often triggers a script that will make you lose if you save
one more time, basically forcing you to play the remainder of the map in one go.

As per the notification message, I leave a comment on the forum.

I enjoyed the map, but strongly dislike scripts like these. Especially since my habit of frequently saving came from "Haha, you are dead now"-scripts (of which there are none in this map) ...

teknotiss

Quote from: Laithaldien on September 24, 2022, 06:16:38 PMWarning to other players: Saving too often triggers a script that will make you lose if you save
one more time, basically forcing you to play the remainder of the map in one go.

As per the notification message, I leave a comment on the forum.

I enjoyed the map, but strongly dislike scripts like these. Especially since my habit of frequently saving came from "Haha, you are dead now"-scripts (of which there are none in this map) ...

does it?

i never had that happen to me...

what number of save caused this problem for you?

i never had that in the other maps of this script i played, and i save and reload a lot!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Laithaldien

Taken from the script of this map:

# NoSaveSpam.crpl
# Created on: 1/30/2021 10:20:05 AM
# ------------------------------------------
#This script will make people fail a mission if they abuse the #save option too much.
#Set the SaveLimit to 1 to completely disable saving.
$SaveLimit:5

teknotiss

ahh i didn't have that effect, not much saving for me...

if i make another one i will lift that limit...

i didn't know that was in there sorry dude!