Expanding Community

Started by oodie, June 09, 2014, 10:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oodie

The creeper nation is taking off more so than ever before! First off I have to say, if there is already something like this, please let me know.

There is finally a skype chat room for the entire community to chat amongst themselves. Any CW youtuber, forumer, knuckle cracker admin, or player can join! Any KC Admin will be promoted to manager position of the chat, while everyone else will be a member.
Here is the link to get in this chat room: skype:?chat&blob=ekACHCSRzjjny9Ih4ZNAq74IoQbF91LStN7ur8CFNUPTV7wX_DP-QsHFZyGsXC7kfe6hgqDGx9Is0jE

Secondly I will be hosting a Creeper world livestream Friday, June 13th at 5 Pm EST for anyone eager to join in.
Here is the link to watch the livestream at the allotted time :

I can play any CW Game, including maps the audience chooses. I will review some maps, as well as the game in general for anyone who happens to randomly stumble across it. Again, you can watch the livestream June 13th at 5 Pm EST (For anyone who needs to convert their time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) and be streaming for around 3 hours.

If you have any suggestions or comments, tell me below.

Thank you,
Oodie.