Possible Bug In CreeperWorld: Evermore

Started by Dapieday, March 18, 2019, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dapieday

So I'm around an hour into a survival (2 hours on the game clock) and out of no where, my deficit starts skyrocketing. Even though I was producing 43.9 and was only using 32, I was still rapidly gaining in the deficit. After around 8 minutes, I hit 580 and I got wiped out. Had this not happened, I'd probably still be going. Please fix

Karsten75

In your opinion, you're the first to discover this "bug" in a game published in 2011, with nearly 7.5 million plays? You offer no further proof or supporting documentation that will allow for diagnosis or problem source determination, and you peremptorily declaim "fix it, please?"

I'd put the odds of a fix emerging, somewhere near the odds of a snowflake emerging unscathed from a Bessemer converter.

However, welcome to our friendly community :)

Dapieday

I realize lol. I'm trying to recreate it so I can put up some screenshots
Edit: Re-read what you said, I may not be the first to find this. Who knows?

J

CW1 has a hard output limit of 32 (which used to be 16). Since you can not go over that limit, any request above 32 will go directly to your deficit.

Karsten75

Quote from: J on March 19, 2019, 04:18:29 AM
CW1 has a hard output limit of 32 (which used to be 16). Since you can not go over that limit, any request above 32 will go directly to your deficit.

J! Welcome back! LTNS

Dapieday

Quote from: J on March 19, 2019, 04:18:29 AM
Well now I know. I was confused why it was skyrocketing if my energy was 11.9 or so over the energy used. Thanks!

J

Quote from: Karsten75 on March 19, 2019, 09:29:22 AM
J! Welcome back! LTNS

Thanks. Feels good to post something again after months of just reading :)

Dapieday