Custom Map Copying Tool

Started by DarthVader12, December 27, 2010, 03:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthVader12

I have made a tool that allows you to copy the custom maps that you have downloaded to the custom map folder. I have attached the file or click on this link to download it-http://www.mediafire.com/?vxvm2mxzi9gktg4
Sorry but this tools only works with Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
I am working on the tool for Windows XP.
I am also sorry but you have to download the maps in C:\Users\USER_NAME\Downloads.

1. Download map you want.
2. Run the tool.
3. Open up Creeper World and click Custom Maps.
4. PLAY THE MAP AND HAVE FUN!

Thanks Echo51 for the help

Michionlion

and the point? it saves one click...

Edit: i mean, not to be rude, but it is sort of pointless unless you download all 36-- something, and then you don't have them all on your custom map page in cw because that causes massive delays... (there's a thread about it somewere... Link, please?)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Kamron3

Already have this in my self-extracting all maps downloader. Check siggy.

Michionlion

so pretty much useless...  i mean, its a cool bit of coding, but useless.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

DarthVader12

Grauniad

Hey guys, ease off. The man just wanted to help.  Some Christmas spirit here, please?
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Michionlion

yes, i'm sorry i bugged you... :) :P  it is useful... its just we've seen a lot of these...
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Blaze

I think it's a neat program that will be helpful to some people.