Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8520: 8515 hard mod

Author: Nofear
Size: 99x99

Desc:
MAp #8515 from yum234

Loren Pechtel

Well, on this version I actually got the use of the bomb factory--but no reason to use it.  When the zone counted down to zero I was closing in on the last emitters anyway, the only one I could have hit was the big one in the SE corner but it was going to fall with no action on my part anyway.  I still had to wait for it to fill to get that last emitter next to it.

toolforger

I used the bomb to get rid of the exploding emitters, to prevent the upgrading emitter from respawning.
I had see that it would respawn with a ton of lifes and take quite a while to be taken down for good, so it seemed worth the effort.

Johnny Haywire

What was harder about this one? I remember doing the original and realizing that the start is a bit tricky, and that's the case with this one as well... but I don't know that it seemed more difficult. Maybe it was, I dunno.

Maybe remove the bomb factory? I didn't use it, and it looked like (at a quick glance, anyway) that it would be more trouble than it's worth to take it early on.

In any case, it's definitely an enjoyable map! Thanks for re-making it and tweaking whatever you tweaked.  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?