Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7422: Reefer Madness

Author: DongWiggle
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Just a bunch of OP emiters on the high ground

Karsten75

Thanks to the unique pattern of the central clutch of emitters, I can without a doubt say that this is one of the worst maps I've played. No finesse, just build a few hundred Berthas (My guess is I had upwards of 200) and slog through it all.

fanstar1

pastor.healer

Heh... 

Karsten, how did you feel about the map?  :)

Lightforger

Quit near the end since i couldn't handle the lag anymore - and once you break the line of emitters in the back it just turns into a cleanup chore rather than fun.
Adding an inhibitor in the top row would greatly improve the map.

Helper

Glad I checked the forum before starting it.
Now it's a 'Hide'.
Moving on.
H

PS - I've been noticing the occasional outrageously low time on some maps lately. Is there a bootleg/cracked version of CW3 out there?

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on June 02, 2019, 03:12:52 PM
Glad I checked the forum before starting it.
Now it's a 'Hide'.
Moving on.
H

PS - I've been noticing the occasional outrageously low time on some maps lately. Is there a bootleg/cracked version of CW3 out there?

i suspect yes a hack or "trainer" is out there... some of the times are impossible on a few maps... and some are very suspect!

sorry for the necromancy here too!  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Helper

Quote from: teknotiss on June 20, 2019, 02:13:03 PM
...sorry for the necromancy here too!  ;)

Aha! Great name for a map where the bad guys keep coming back to life.
"The Necromancer"
H

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on June 20, 2019, 03:42:30 PM
Quote from: teknotiss on June 20, 2019, 02:13:03 PM
...sorry for the necromancy here too!  ;)

Aha! Great name for a map where the bad guys keep coming back to life.
"The Necromancer"
H

i am suprised that hasn't been used for a name yet...  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

DongWiggle

;D Your frustration entertians me.  ;D

I make all my maps to suit the way I like to play. I like to max the forge out as I build my defence up just enough to bring the game to a stalemate before I make my push through the deep creep. I only upload my maps incase anyone else likes to play that way as well.

Reading everyone's frustration with my maps is an unexpected bonus 8)