Custom Map #1264: Lost In Space

Started by AutoPost, July 08, 2012, 09:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1264: Lost In Space

Author: Francis J Sanguyo

Desc:
A Space Level That You Must Reach The Planet And You must go to the Underground/Cosmic Cave.Collect Crystals Or Upgrade All Techs To Make It Easier.You Must Get Techs Like Conversion Bombs.

TrickyDragon

This map is very fun, although it is on the easy side of map space.   i was dissapointed when i reached the final two emitters and found that they were not titians, or even slightly powerful, after all, you do aquire the conv. bomb about 10 min into the map.  it was fun, but if you were to improve the difficulty, it would be much more satisfying.
This is Life,  Life happens.

DanHall4Freedom

I liked it as I was in a relaxed mood and it was nice to go through.

Cherylfrancis

Oh.It's Not Very Hard.I Just Beaten This Level.You Were Dissapointed In The Final 2 Emitters Because,Step 1:You Need First The Conversion Bombs Then,Step 2:Go To The Right Side Of The Level(South).Step 3:Build Many Blasters Or Unlock First The Shields To Defeat That Emitter.After Building Blasters,Step 4:Dig The Normal Terrain That Is In The Right(South)Of The Level.After Fighting Many Creepers,Step 5:You Need Many Nullifiers To Defeat It.Step 6:Repeat Step 2 As Same As That.But,Go To  The Left.Step 7:Move Blasters To The Left Side(South).Then,Step 8: Repeat Step 4-5. Step 4 Repeat:But That Is in The Left(South) ::)

TrickyDragon

indeed,  i beileve that the conversion bombs were not even nessasary, although the boost to my score was nice :)
This is Life,  Life happens.

viper00900

i beat this map with 4 blasters and 4 repulsers  and that was about it
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

toastkid

Quote from: Cherylfrancis on July 09, 2012, 04:44:32 AM
Oh.It's Not Very Hard.I Just Beaten This Level.You Were Dissapointed In The Final 2 Emitters Because,Step 1:You Need First The Conversion Bombs Then,Step 2:Go To The Right Side Of The Level(South).Step 3:Build Many Blasters Or Unlock First The Shields To Defeat That Emitter.After Building Blasters,Step 4:Dig The Normal Terrain That Is In The Right(South)Of The Level.After Fighting Many Creepers,Step 5:You Need Many Nullifiers To Defeat It.Step 6:Repeat Step 2 As Same As That.But,Go To  The Left.Step 7:Move Blasters To The Left Side(South).Then,Step 8: Repeat Step 4-5. Step 4 Repeat:But That Is in The Left(South) ::)

dude that must have been a lot of effort to type.  You know you only need a capital letter at the start of sentences right?

toastkid

Didn't really feel like this map did anything new - kinda samey.  You could improve it with some more threat to the player - maybe timed releases of lots of creeper, forcing the player to get their sh*t together by various time milestones?

Helper

A very fun game to play. I should have gone for multiple attacks, but stayed on the conservative approach.

Please keep making maps - very enjoyable.

viper00900

I agree, nice map, but maybe a tad to easy.  As I said before, I didn't use many weapons and still beat it.  Keep making maps you enjoy however!  Have fun and good luck!
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

Cherylfrancis

Is This Level Looks Like Mission 9:Accident In CW2:Academy?