Custom Map #6352: [CW2.25] 0.1 - New Terra. By: Grabz

Started by AutoPost, August 11, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6352: [CW2.25] 0.1 - New Terra

Author: Grabz
Size: 96x144

Desc:
#CRPL CW2.25 is a mode featuring many mechanics from CW2, including: * Units having to move around terrain. * Terrain excavation. Your goal is to dig through terrain to underground emitters and defeat the enemy. For instructions on how to play, click the Help button in the corner of the screen. Special thanks to kajacx for the line intersection code, without which the new movement system would not be possible.

herobattle530

NickLucas

Genesys

Minor bug - if you place CNs in pause mode at the beginning of the game and then save, the algorithm that lays down the blue "can't build/move here" fog will mark all open spaces as unbuildable.  Your CNs will bounce right back into space as soon at they land and you won't be able to place them again.  Workaround: don't save until at least one CN has landed.

Grabz

Quote from: Genesys on August 12, 2018, 07:06:31 PM
Minor bug - if you place CNs in pause mode at the beginning of the game and then save, the algorithm that lays down the blue "can't build/move here" fog will mark all open spaces as unbuildable.  Your CNs will bounce right back into space as soon at they land and you won't be able to place them again.  Workaround: don't save until at least one CN has landed.
Thanks very much for the report! I'll make sure this is fixed in the future.
For quicker response, reply to me directly at Grabz#4707 on Discord. Find me on the KC server: https://discord.gg/knucklecracker