Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teknotiss

this is DEF impossible
lalondelarge/high
this map has a line of solid across it!!!
do i win something? :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Graystripe77

how paper look

Large/Medium

Drones near the surface.

Ebon Heart

nowhere near impossible. I flew the LS down, and built shields along the side, then got a gem. Then I let the shields kill the drones while I got some blasters and reactors up. The rest was cake. (I waited until a little too far into the game to take a screenshot)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Graystripe77

Thanks! I couldn't get it started...

CJY101

little find snow Large/High   completed.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
( If the translation is not good, don't care, please ) ; My custom maps: 101 mission

2b3o4o

Quote from: CJY101 on February 21, 2012, 10:15:57 PM
little find snow Large/High

You seem to have a pretty good start there. What makes you think it's impossible?

CJY101

Quote from: 2b3o4o on February 22, 2012, 08:24:40 AM

You seem to have a pretty good start there. What makes you think it's impossible?

In fact, I do not know which is impossible maps.
So I find a no score map to play.
I forgot to say.
"little find snow" , I completed.
( If the translation is not good, don't care, please ) ; My custom maps: 101 mission

2b3o4o

Quote from: CJY101 on February 22, 2012, 11:54:49 AM

I forgot to say.
I think you're a bit confused, this topic is for impossible code maps. The one you posted is not impossible.

Kithros

Quote from: 2b3o4o on February 22, 2012, 12:32:37 PM

I forgot to say.
I think you're a bit confused, this topic is for impossible code maps. The one you posted is not impossible.

He was saying that one of the maps that was posted as impossible earlier in the thread is possible.

2b3o4o

Quote from: Kithros on February 22, 2012, 02:21:52 PM
Quote from: 2b3o4o on February 22, 2012, 12:32:37 PM

I forgot to say.

He was saying that one of the maps that was posted as impossible earlier in the thread is possible.
Whoops, I'm sorry, carry on. ;)

CJY101

walk for said Large/High   completed.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Emperium

CJY101, you seem to be doing a great job.

You should try boo large/high...I think you can make it. It still an impossible map since i have a score in it but it isnt real.

CJY101

Quote from: Emperium on February 24, 2012, 08:57:39 AM
CJY101, you seem to be doing a great job.

You should try boo large/high...I think you can make it. It still an impossible map since i have a score in it but it isnt real.

boo
I tried a few times.
I can't do it.

Lord_Farin

Mare, the score on boo is obtained by cheating; it hasn't been legitimately completed yet.
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Mare

Quote from: Lord_Farin on February 29, 2012, 01:14:50 PM
Mare, the score on boo is obtained by cheating; it hasn't been legitimately completed yet.

I see...sad how people need to cheat in an easy game like this. Don't worry, I modified the post.
Also, is all Emperium's score cheating? Because then I have to go through and change the list.
Lying is an Art Form, to succeed, some truth most be woven into the fabric of deception -Anonymous
If you want something done then do it yourself, if you can't,then ask someone to do it for you, making sure to compensate later. If you cannot do that, then you're better off doing nothing at all -Me